Please join me and Linda Katz of Singing Bird Health in Austin, Texas on September 10, 2016 for an afternoon of evoking your core desired feelings, awakening those feelings, and then enhancing and embodying those feelings through fragrance and scent.
This three-hour workshop is tailored to women who are familiar with Danielle LaPorte's The Desire Map and who are yearning to deepen the relationship to their Core Desired Feelings (CDFs). It can be easy to spend hours pouring over our words, finding the ones that truly speak to our soul, only to write them in our book or planner or forget about them.
But how you FEEL is the core of everything and EMBODYING those feelings is crucial. One amazing way to bring your core desired feelings out of the theoretical sphere and into your daily life is through SCENT.
If your core desired feeling was a fragrance, what would it be?
In this workshop, we will:
- Refine your CDFs so that they feel juicy and manageable.
- Provide you with new ways to think and categorize your feelings that make them more practical to your daily life.
- Give you an introduction to the world of fragrance.
- Link your CDFs to different scent families, so you know what to look for whether you are getting perfume, a scented candle, or any scented product.
- Suggest sample fragrances that will align with how you want to feel.
You will also receive the amazing benefit of connecting with other like-minded, open-hearted individuals who are looking to make how they FEEL a number one priority in their lives.
Advance registration is required.
There are no refunds allowed after purchase, but reserved spots are transferable up to 48 hrs prior to the event. Please purchase with love and consideration.
Click below to register and reserve your spot for Evoke. Awaken. Embody.
Details for Evoke. Awaken. Embody.
Date: September 10, 2016
Location: Soma Vida
2324 E. Cesar Chavez
Austin, TX 78702
(Large Conference Room)
Instructions: Please arrive free of any kind of scented products on your body (perfume, lotions, etc...).
For any other inquiries or questions, please email us here.